Patriot Solar Group – USA
Headquartered in Michigan, USA, Patriot Solar Group (PSG) offers utility scale racking to projects ranging from a few kilowatts to several megawatt sized solar arrays. PSG has designed its solar racking and mount systems to achieve the fastest install time, which is crucial for utility scale projects in order to reduce costs
PSG’s Spider ST- Ballasted Roof Mount was voted a Sunshot Initiative winner receiving funding from the Department of Energy to further develop the Spider ST. Its products are Wind Tunnel tested for speeds upto 150 MPH.
S B Solar – Italy
Headquartered in Milan, Italy , SB Solar SRL designs and manufactures indigenous single-axis sun tracking system SOLAXIS™. Experience of installing 15 MW+ across Italy in more than 7 years.
Specific features of tracking :
- High ground coverage ratio (35% to 50%)
- Wind resistance up to 94 km/h (58 mph) in tracking mode and up to 177 km/h (110 mph) in stow position, 3 second gusts
- Maintenance-free, fully-enclosed electric linear actuator
- Auxiliary power consumption 320 kWh/MWp/year
- One (1) linear actuator per row, 24 VDC. ~160 actuators /MWp
- Slope tolerance – Up to 5% in all directions
- Quick movement to stow position – 16secs to reach from 45*